Belt Sway Switch FM2035
Belt Sway Switch has two-step switching points: one step is for Alarm (belt running but need check), other step is for Fault (Belt stop). When belt is running, it may sways and touches the roller lever. If roller lever is pushed by swaying belt and reach the angle of 20°, first step switch of Alarm will be active; if reach angle of 35°, second step switch of Fault will be active. When the belt runs correctly once more, the misalignment switch will reset automatically. Max. roller lever can be pushed to 75° angle. The Belt Sway Switch of PHISHER parts include high reliable micro-switches, maintenance-free bearings, and other high quality parts.
- Protection Grade is IP67, suitable for in most harsh environments.
- Leading technology of dual bearing structure, ensure the transmission shaft move smoothly, stably.
- Built-in two sets of micro-switches. Output Alarm and Fault signals respectively.
- Transmission shaft is made from SUS304 stainless-steel and precisely machined by lathe, grinders. Chemical alkaline or acid corrosion-resistance, moisture-free with perfect sealing.
- Roller Lever can incline to a maximum angle of 75°.
- Through the adjustment of the cam, the exact switching angle can be determined as actual application condition.
- Robust and durable
Type : FM2035
IP Code : IP67
Roller Operating Torque : 3.4~5.5 N·m (0.35~0.55Kgf·m)
Number of Contacts : 1NO＋1NC
Capacity of Contacts : AC 120V/250V 10A; DC 30V 5A.
Inclination Angle of Roller Lever : Max 75°
Cable Size : Ø6~12mm
Insulation Resistance : ≥ 100MΩ
Operation Times :＞500,000 times
Working Temp. : -20~60°C
Working Humidity : ≤80%
Material : SUS304 stainless-steel
N.W. : 2.6kgs
- Fix the BELT SWAY SWITCH in mounting bracket and located on both sides of conveyor belt.
- Select suitable mounting supports according to belt straight deviation, the angle is as same as belt dip angle.
- The angle of mounting support is as same as belt dip angle, and now the roller lever is vertical with belt surface.